Q: Had brake pads replaced and because of new screeching sound they replaced them 2 times and same noises

Second time had brake pads replaced and now the new ones have a screeching sound and they finally replaced them again and same thing. Now 6 months later they are beyond annoying and they said it is the rotors? Why wasn't it the rotors when the brake job was done?? And never had a problem before these brakes pads were installed. I feel I need to go elsewhere since I know longer trust this shop.

The brake pads that were installed the first time should of been installed with new or resurfaced rotors. Most noises are from uneven surfaces in the rotor and pads that do not match up causing a squeal or grind noise. To do the brakes and help prevent noises you should replace the rotors and pads with quality premium components.