Q: Grinding/ scraping sound coming from I believe front right wheel. Checked brakes and pads on both front and back. All replaced

I have a terrible grinding or scraping noise. From the cab it sounds like its from the front passenger wheel. I inspected the brakes they were fine. Rear shoes are also new and replaced since sound. Yet noise remains. When breaking sometimes it quiets. Sometimes its quiet for a few blocks or more. But always returns. I dont want to pour a bunch of money into new front end if i dont need to. Suggestions?

3. Grinding/ scraping sound coming from I believe front right wheel. Checked brakes and pads on both front and back. All replaced