Q: Grinding/ scraping sound coming from I believe front right wheel. Checked brakes and pads on both front and back. All replaced

I have a terrible grinding or scraping noise. From the cab it sounds like its from the front passenger wheel. I inspected the brakes they were fine. Rear shoes are also new and replaced since sound. Yet noise remains. When breaking sometimes it quiets. Sometimes its quiet for a few blocks or more. But always returns. I dont want to pour a bunch of money into new front end if i dont need to. Suggestions?

You should lift the wheels off the ground and spin each front wheel to see if there is looseness or noise from one of the wheels? If one wheel is noisey then remove wheel and inspect brakes for problems and if all is good then replace the front wheel bearings.

3. Grinding/ scraping sound coming from I believe front right wheel. Checked brakes and pads on both front and back. All replaced