Q: Grinding noise coming from front and rear of vehicle...why

Why are my tire barrings in side of differential plate

3. Grinding noise coming from front and rear of vehicle...why

Q: My gear when in park doesn't allow ME ro take my key out I have to push up real hard to take out the key..

Hello, thank you for writing in. We need to determine if the key is getting stuck in the ignition cylinder, or if the shifter is not registering as being in park. First, make sure nothing is stuck in the way...

Q: Dark need tail lights an dash lights to work to get home.

Hi there. Hot wiring lights can be dangerous and could cause other problems. If you need the lights to work and all they are is just the dash and tail lights so you can get home, you could get a...

Q: There is a sound noticed when fully turned position in both right and left and forward and backward direction. Grinding sound.

Good question and you are correct. It sounds like it is your power steering pump. There is only one noise a bad power steering pump makes, and no other part will make the same grinding noise as the power steering...