Q: grinding here and there while I'm driving

Well... I just change the rotors, brake pads (rear) I took my truck for a drive and started making a grinding noise. But it goes away. And I will hear it again after a mile or so. N when I turn to the left only too

Hi Luis. What you are describing sounds familiar to a damaged wheel bearing. You might want to watch this video to review the proper method for diagnosing a faulty wheel bearing. If you complete this simple check and determine that this is the source of your noise, you’ll want to replace the wheel bearings as soon as possible.

3. grinding here and there while I'm driving