Q: got a code for p1870

rebuilt tranny 4 months ago now code is on should i take it back or should i change the tranny oil?also it does a weird pull around 10mph but not all the time

A: These transmissions have problems with the ...

These transmissions have problems with the valve bodies wearing out internally. If the valve body was replaced in your transmission when it was rebuilt, I suggest bringing it back to that technician to have it inspected under warranty. If the valve body was not replaced, then I would have a qualified independent technician, such as one from YourMechanic, verify the diagnosis.