Q: Gear shift felt really loose, trouble shifting gears

Gear shift felt really loose, trouble shifting gears, finally turned out and now it won't turn back on. Is this a gear shift linkage issue?

3. Gear shift felt really loose, trouble shifting gears

Q: Q: Airbag light not coming on

The passenger airbag light will illuminate when the system has a malfunction or is turned off to warn the driver in case there is actually a person sitting in the passenger seat. When the light turns off, the system is...

Q: Q: Can I change the transmission fluid

Hi, thanks for writing in. That "debris" you feel is usually clutch material. Clutch material inside automatic transmissions is very similar to manual transmission clutch material as well as brake pad material. It generally appears as a fine dust. While...

Q: Car starting then has a power loss.

Hi there. Check all the fluids on your vehicle. Depending on what kind of service was performed on your vehicle will depend on what happened to your vehicle. If you had the engine oil changed, then make sure that the...