Q: Gear shift felt really loose, trouble shifting gears

Gear shift felt really loose, trouble shifting gears, finally turned out and now it won't turn back on. Is this a gear shift linkage issue?

3. Gear shift felt really loose, trouble shifting gears

Q: When should I sell my car

If you perform your own repairs, or can obtain repairs at a "reasonable" cost, the answer is never if your objective is to minimize your total cost of transportation services. The economically useful life of a motor vehicle only ends...

Q: My charcoal vapor canister is clogged. I have a 1997 toyota corolla. Is there a way to clean the canister or do i need to shell o

If you input your year, make and model at Car-Part.com and search on "vapor canister", you will find plenty of them used for $25 on up. A used canister will be fine and generally you get at least a brief...

Q: Signs dash warning lights

The ABS light on the dash is an indication to let you know the anti-lock brakes (ABS) have a fault in the vehicle and the anti-lock function is disabled due to the fault. You may have a defective wheel speed...