Q: Gear labels worn off

I can't see what gear the vehicle is in when shifting from Park to Drive, etc.

3. Gear labels worn off

Q: Why would my car have trouble getting to 60 mph and then it died. Now it makes a knocking noise 1999 Toyota Camry

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause this. If vehicle was having trouble getting to that speed then it may be a transmission issue or it can be something like a catalytic converter that is failing. If...

Q: I believe a vacuum leak, maybe head gasket.

Hi there. If your vehicle tends to stall out when all of the vacuum lines are hooked up, then there is an issue either with the air coming into the engine or the combustion is not good enough to keep...

Q: Ignition coil pack is not firing (1 out of 3)

It is not uncommon for an ignition coil to fail. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeated as the copper beneath them expands and contracts much quicker than...