Q: Gas leakage

I noticed a big puddle of gas after I left the car on to warm up. I feel like it's unsafe to drive. Is it unsafe?

A: Any time there is any kind of fuel leak, th...

Any time there is any kind of fuel leak, this can cause a very dangerous situation as there are many ways this leaking fuel can be ignited by hot parts around your engine causing a fire. I would recommend not driving the car until you have this looked at for safety reasons. Since the car should be not moved, I would suggest having one of our mobile technicians from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the fuel leak and repair it as necessary. Best of luck.