Q: Gas cap code

I have check engine light after I fill up on gas and I replaced the cap after the first time filling after the new cap the code came on again

3. Gas cap code

Q: High-pitched constant beep

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are two places that this can normally come from. The air suspension compressor is known to make this kind of high pitch sound. The third row seats will also make this kind of high...

Q: Lexus IS250 2007 166K miles. No problems ever. Power failing; will run if all systems off; smells like ozone. Thinking alternator

Hi there. I believe you may be correct about the alternator. Perform a visual inspection of the valve cover area above the alternator for oil. If there is oil leaking onto the alternator, this will need to be corrected as...

Q: Service Emissions System light is on

The most common cause of the service emissions light coming on is an EVAP (gas vapor) leak. The first place to look for an EVAP leak is the gas cap - especially if you have just gotten fuel. A qualified...