Q: Q: Fuel pump

Can I use a mercury cougar fuel pump in a mercury sable

3. Q: Fuel pump

Q: Reversed battery terminals

Reverse polarity, at the battery, in a 12 volt electrical system on a car can cause a variety of effects including damaging the alternator. As an initial step in diagnosing the battery warning light you can request that a certified...

Q: Q: Sunroof stuck open.

You may have a bad relay or faulty switch for the sunroof. If the sunroof doesn't move at all I would have a technician come out and test voltages from the switch and relay and to diagnose the problem.

Q: I have a p0302 already replaced spark plugs and wires and coil pack and fuel injector runs rough at idle but smooths out at 1500

Hi Tyler. Thanks for contacting us today. I think you might find this article very helpful, as it will explain the source of this error code, possible sources and repair solutions.