Q: Q: Fuel pump

Can I use a mercury cougar fuel pump in a mercury sable

3. Q: Fuel pump

Q: Airbag light remains on.

This indicates there is a problem in the supplemental restraint system (SRS).The clockspring is one of the most common points of failure on these vehicles, but there are countless other potential causes. The problem could be anything from an faulty...

Q: Rear axle fishtailing at low speeds.

Hi there. Check the suspension to the rear axle and see if anything is broken. You will have to raise up the vehicle and see if the rear tires can move back and forth. If they do, then there is...

Q: 1999 mazda 626 has no fuel and no spark

It sounds like you may have an issue related to power getting to both the ignition system and the fuel system. I would suggest checking to make sure there is power running to the ignition module and the fuel pump...