Q: Q: Fuel pump

Can I use a mercury cougar fuel pump in a mercury sable

3. Q: Fuel pump

Q: car starst fine but as soon as you put in gear it shuts off what would cause this problem

First, try to keep the engine running by holding the idle up a little with the accelerator to see if it can stay running and the problem is not inside the transmission. If you can keep it running this way,...

Q: 99 mercury cougar with a 4 cylinder leaking antifreeze from the overflow hose but car is not over heating could it possibly be the

The first thing you should have done is to have the reservoir pressure cap checked to see if it is able to hold pressure specified on the cap. If the cap cannot hold pressure then it will leak out of...

Q: 99 mercury sable 3.0 ohv is skipping. Change my spark plugs and wires plus the ing Coil. It is still misfiring in cylinder

You should check for fuel injector pulse at the injector with noid light connected to the injector connector. Retest system after clearing the codes to make sure the codes return for misfires on cylinders 3 and 4. The spark plug...