Q: Fuel line or spark plugs at fault. Car won't start, even with a jump.

Car turns over, but will not start, even with a jump.

Get this problem inspected by a mechanic. The most likely failure will be the fuel pump and filter. I would recommend you have a certified technician check for fuel pressure and replace the fuel pump and filter. If the fuel pressure checks ok then the ignition system will need to be checked like the crank position sensor. This is not a common failure like the fuel pump.

3. Fuel line or spark plugs at fault. Car won't start, even with a jump.