Q: Fuel in fuel rail but will not start up

I just replaced both fuel pumps and the filter. I am getting fuel to the fuel rail but the engine won't run at a start up.

Fuel could be in the fuel rail but if the fuel pressure is inadequate and/or the injectors are not functioning of course the engine won’t start. Inadequate fuel pressure could be caused by a faulty fuel pressure regulator and injectors need the proper signal from the PCM to function. Also, of course, check for spark and proper operation of the air induction system. If you want these diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Fuel in fuel rail but will not start up