Q: Fuel gauge not working right.

The fuel gauge isn't working right. Sometimes it's full, and then five minutes later it's empty. Also, the slip and tire pressure lights stay on.

Hello. Sound like you are having several different issues. The fuel gauge is powered by a sending unit in the fuel tank. When you put fuel, a float rises with the fuel and depending on where it lands is the voltage it send to the gauge on the cluster. It is possible the sending unit is faulty causing the gauge to read incorrectly, this means the fuel gauge sender will need replacement. The slip light might be a problem with one of the ABS wheel speed sensors. If the sensor is not reading intermittently, the vehicle might think the lack of reading is the tire slipping. This will cause the light to come on and if severe enough, engage the traction control system on the vehicle. The tire pressure light means your tires are not at the right pressure. If you have checked the pressure and it is correct, then the sensors will need to be replaced. It is common for the sensors to fail. To replace them, the tire will need to be partially dismounted from the vehicle.