Q: fuel gage stuck on full,I'm told it might be ground wire or fuse.

Where is the ground wire and which fuse do I check?

3. fuel gage stuck on full,I'm told it might be ground wire or fuse.

Q: Q: Low coolant light is on

Hello, the Dex-cool GM requires for using in your vehicle is known to thicken and clog up the cooling system. Also, The noise you describe is a common sign of a leaking exhaust system and should be inspected. I suggest...

Q: Car sputtering and stalling

A clogged fuel filter is a likely cause for your concern, but I would take a look back on your past maintenance as well. A weak ignition system or miscalculated air metering due to a faulty sensor or valve can...

Q: Q: I have a brake fluid leak.

The leaking brake fluid may be coming from the rear wheel cylinder leaking fluid. Replacing the rear brake shoes, drums, and both rear wheel brake cylinders with springs and hardware should be done. This is the most common repair needed...