Q: fuel gage stuck on full,I'm told it might be ground wire or fuse.

Where is the ground wire and which fuse do I check?

A: Hi there. The fuel gauge being the only gau...

Hi there. The fuel gauge being the only gauge inoperative, would lead me away from a fuse issue. Typically, the fuse is identified as the gages fuse. The ground wire is the fuel gauge sending unit rheostat. The sending unit is located in the fuel tank and an open sending unit will cause the fuel gauge to read full. Circuit tests should be performed to confirm the diagnoses. I recommend having your vehicle's fuel gauge stuck on full be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.