Q: fuel gage stuck on full,I'm told it might be ground wire or fuse.

Where is the ground wire and which fuse do I check?

3. fuel gage stuck on full,I'm told it might be ground wire or fuse.

Q: I was driving and my car made a weird noise and white smoke started coming out the engine and when I turn on the car it shakes rea

Once the car engine is completely cool, I would check the coolant level in the radiator and the reserve tank. If the level is low, you may have had a sudden leak of coolant. In that scenario, the white smoke...

Q: Why does my 2003 Buick LaSabre stall when I put it in gear.

Hello. It sounds like you have an issue with the torque converter clutch being locked up. If the clutch doe not release then putting the vehicle in gear is like popping the clutch on a manual transmission which will cause...

Q: Charging System Failure and Battery Light on

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a voltage regulator issue that might not be allowing the alternator to charge the battery sufficiently. The voltage regulator could be allowing the alternator to supply too much or too little amperage...