Q: fuel gage stuck on full,I'm told it might be ground wire or fuse.

Where is the ground wire and which fuse do I check?

3. fuel gage stuck on full,I'm told it might be ground wire or fuse.

Q: I have white smoke coming from my tail pipe I also have to put water in my car about every 3 days what could the problem be

Hi there. Unfortunately, this appears to be a blown head gasket or significant coolant leak inside the motor. White smoke from the tail pipe is caused by coolant that is mixed with engine oil and is burned inside the combustion...

Q: 04 Buick Le Sabre. Couple days ago the word volt popped up on the dash.

Yes, it could be a problem with the ignition module, but I'm still concerned about your "Volt" warning. Before you replace any expensive electronic parts, you need to do a check of the charging system. If there is a problem...

Q: Q: Car is making grinding noise

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty starter solenoid that may be dragging a bit too long against the flywheel after the motor fires. This will cause the starter gear to engage the flywheel once the motor...