Q: Death wobble

I have a death wobble and a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500. I replace the tire rods on the front driver side and will be replacing the Pitman arm. However I'm still experiencing a wobble around 45 mph after having replaced The tire rods about two weeks ago and not experiencing the wobble until now. Could this be another issue? Thank you

Worn steering components will definitely contribute to a loose steering feel but usually don’t give you a wobble - unless something was left loose and not tightened properly.. A wobble at certain speeds can be caused by: Out of balance wheels/tires, out of round tire or bent wheel, bad u-joints. One of those is most likely your culprit.

3. Q: Death wobble