Q: Death wobble

I have a death wobble and a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500. I replace the tire rods on the front driver side and will be replacing the Pitman arm. However I'm still experiencing a wobble around 45 mph after having replaced The tire rods about two weeks ago and not experiencing the wobble until now. Could this be another issue? Thank you

A: Worn steering components will definitely co...

Worn steering components will definitely contribute to a loose steering feel but usually don’t give you a wobble - unless something was left loose and not tightened properly.. A wobble at certain speeds can be caused by: Out of balance wheels/tires, out of round tire or bent wheel, bad u-joints. One of those is most likely your culprit.