Q: Front tires lost thread and worn out

My car has 20,000 miles on it. The issue is with the tires. The tires are Hankook DynaPro AS 235 65 R17 103T. While the rear tires seem fine, the front ones have the thread completely worn. They lost thread from the middle to the edges of the tires. What is causing this? Please help me fix this.

Hi there. If the tires are worn only down the middle, this is caused by a combination of over inflation and the lack of tire rotations. The tires need to be rotated every 5000 miles on this vehicle for the best possible wear. I would also check the tire pressure once every two weeks and fill it to the specification located inside of the driver door jam. This will help your tires to last longer.