Q: Front alignment issues

I recently had an accident in my truck and broke the steering box. once i had that replaced I found that the driver side front tire has a negative lean to it. I have tried adjusting the the camber but had no luck at fixing the issue. I clipped a tree with the front driver side tire. Im not sure to what the issue is at this time and am seeking advice. My question is what kinda of other problems can cause the leaning of the tire? Any advice would help at this time because im clueless to what it might be. thank you.

A: You bent the spindle assembly at the least....

You bent the spindle assembly at the least. You may of also bent the upper and lower control arms. Try to take off the tire and put the jack stand under the lower control arm to support the vehicle if you would like to attempt to see what is bent. The spindle is the most likely cause but do not rule out control arms. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your suspension in person and advise you on appropriate repairs.