Q: An intermittent misfire has triggered several trouble codes

Intermittent misfire that sets multiple injector circuit failure codes. The codes are P0201, P0203, P0204, P0205, and P0206.

Hi and thanks for your question. The codes P0201, P0203, P0204, P0205, P0206 are the cylinders that are not working. Your vehicle is only running on three cylinders that have fuel and possible fuel with the other cylinders at random times. Start the engine up and unplug on fuel injector at a time. If the engine begins to operate more rough than normal, then that injector is working correctly. If the engine does not change anything then that fuel injector was not working.

For each plug that you find is not working, check the harness for a voltage reference. If there is voltage, then the injector has stopped working and needs replaced. If there is no voltage, then get a noid light and plug it into the harness. This will check to see if the computer is sending signals to the injector. If there is no signal to the injectors, then there could be a break in the wiring or the computer could be damaged. If you need assistance in troubleshooting the misfire, then seek out a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your vehicle.

3. An intermittent misfire has triggered several trouble codes