Q: Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Bought the piece. Can't find it to replace it

Hi there. I would recommend watching this video to show you where it’s located and how it’s replaced.

3. Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Q: Car shakes while in drive and stops.

Based on your description it sounds to me like your have a bad motor or transmission mount. When one of these mounts go bad, it is no longer able to isolate the vibration of the engine from the body of...

Q: Intake manifold runner stuck closed bank 1. How can I fix this on my car

There are several parts that might be broken that will cause this. The best case scenario is that you have a vacuum line disconnected. Check all your vacuum lines and hose connections first. However, what is much more likely is...

Q: 1999 Honda CR-V door not opening from inside

Door handles on cars are connected to metal rods that actuate the latch causing the door to open. It is possible that one of the rods has become disconnected from the interior door handle causing it not to work. It...