Q: Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Bought the piece. Can't find it to replace it

Hi there. I would recommend watching this video to show you where it’s located and how it’s replaced.

3. Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Q: Q: Car stalling

Hello there. A few different malfunctions could cause this: Fuel pump failure Alternator fuse failure Ignition switch failure Any of these items could cause the fault. A qualified technician such as the ones at YourMechanic will...

Q: Slip light is on

Hi There, The VDC slip light relates to the vehicle's traction control system. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use...

Q: Q: Window is off track

This is a pretty common problem with broken window regulators. While the window motor is still working the cables driving it have fallen off of the pulley and no longer are able to move the glass itself. I would recommend...