Q: Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Bought the piece. Can't find it to replace it

Hi there. I would recommend watching this video to show you where it’s located and how it’s replaced.

3. Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Q: Bubble in the side of my tire.

When you get a bubble in the side of a tire it is caused when the tire side wall inner and outer wall is separated or damaged. The inner part of the tire is allowing air pressure to reach the...

Q: Service ABS/Traction control/Active Handling messages on DIC

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: Q: How do I open the glove box?

The glove box gives you a section of added storage in front of the passenger seat. To open the glove box, pull on the handle on the front, and pull down on the glove box. To close the glove box,...