Q: Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

asked by on June 23, 2017

Bought the piece. Can't find it to replace it

Hi there. I would recommend watching this video to show you where it’s located and how it’s replaced.

Car shaking when applying brakes and going slow. Check Engine Light is on and engine idles roughly.

It sounds like you may have a vacuum leak on your car. Check all vacuum lines and make sure they are in good condition and connected. If you don't see a leak you can spray some carburetor cleaner on the...

Lightingbolt came on and engine light i have a 2017 jeep patriot and it was working fine all of a sudden it wont turn on

Hi Jessica. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If the lightning bolt light is red, this is typically an indication that the electronic throttle control is either damaged or has a blown electrical relay. Unfortunately, it could also mean that the...

How do I fix my cruise control?

Hello - check all fuses to be sure you don't have a blown fuse on a related circuit (cruise control, brake lights, ABS system). These can all affect cruise control operation. Make sure your brake lights are working, and that...