Q: Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Bought the piece. Can't find it to replace it

Hi there. I would recommend watching this video to show you where it’s located and how it’s replaced.

3. Throttle position sensor Honda CR-V 2006

Q: A warning light came on, then the car lost power

This is something that will require firsthand inspection by a professional. I'm guessing when you say the warning light looks like someone laying down, you're talking about the supplemental restraint (SRS) warning light. This indicates a problem in the...

Q: My car is making a grinding noise and smoking

Hi there - This sounds ominous. It's difficult to tell from afar, but one culprit could be a failed alternator bearing, and the smoke is indicative of an electrical short, which is never a good thing. It could also be...

Q: Car was cutting off at random, now it won't start.

Hi there. It sounds like there is a possibility of a fault with the MAP sensor system for the P0108 code, an EGR fault for the P0401, and a catalytic converter fault for the P0420 code. Your concern could be...