Q: Replaced ignition switch, now the car won't start.

It Seems it may be security related. Need to know how to reset security. I think the anti-theft is preventing it from starting. It won't even crank. All other electronics still power up, but no crank or start.security blinks three times intermittently.

A: Chevrolet has something called a (VATS) Veh...

Chevrolet has something called a (VATS) Vehicle Anti Theft System which uses a resistive chip ignition key system. VATS has a separate module that is called a TDM or theft deterrent module which sends a signal to the ECM (Car’s computer) informing it that there either is or is not a valid key present which will then either allow it to start or not allow it to; depending on whether the key is valid. I would recommend taking it to the Chevy Dealer to have it re-flashed.