Q: What is minimum thickness for rear brake discs on 2004 Cadillac SRX?

What is minimum thickness of rear brake disc?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The minimum thickness for the brake rotor should be listed on the rotor itself towards the center beyond the braking surface. It will vary depending on what rotors have been installed on the vehicle. If they are stock, that information will also be in your owner’s manual. The minimum thickness will likely be around 24 mm or .94 in. For help replacing the rotors, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. What is minimum thickness for rear brake discs on 2004 Cadillac SRX?