Q: Q: Ford Fiesta TDCi starts and stall immediately

I have a problem with my Ford fiesta tdci 2006 model. I was driving one day and stopped in town for an hour or so.Then started the car and it started hesitate even on low gear. Then it would not even go past 20 kmph.The coolant temp was normal.Then all of a sudden after driving like that for a km or so then temp went very high and all the coolant leaked down.I let it cool down then started again this time the throttle wouldnt respond.The next day it would idle for 5-6 secs without any throttle response under 500 rpm and it stalled.I noticed black smoke from tailpipe. There was a leak in the fuel line so fixed it fine.Now the car will just start and stall immediately even if i depress the trhottle.No work.The OBD scanner showed no error code.The fuel pressure while i crank is 250 bar.The mechanics from dealer cleanned the EGR but no luck get it to stay running.I have no idea what to do.Please help.Thank you

If the engine overheated, there is the possibility of engine damage (stuck valves, etc.) so it might be necessary to test for basic cylinder compression. If the engine is mechanically sound, what you are describing is diagnosed in a stalling diagnostic. Typical causes of such immediate stalling are a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Ford Fiesta TDCi starts and stall immediately