Q: Ford F-150 stalling out

2002 Ford 150. When sitting idle it often stalls. When driving it's fine. Ideas?

3. Ford F-150 stalling out

Q: How do I clean the engine in my truck?

The engine in your truck will perform better when it is free of grease and dirt. Grease and dirt build up over time and can be removed by a simple cleaning. To clean the engine. Cover up the electrical...

Q: Failed inspection

From what you've described, I believe your exhaust manifold may be leaking. If you have a leak in 1 then 2 will not have the proper flow in it. You may want to replace the exhaust manifold and gaskets to...

Q: Short in Amps of mustang causes battery drain. With fuse removed mustang runs fine. Will replacing amps fix this?

If there is water leaking into the convertible top well and trunk area, this should be addressed first. Replacing electronic components while still having a water leak issue will only cause damage to the replacement components. If the leak has...