Q: Ford F-150 stalling out

2002 Ford 150. When sitting idle it often stalls. When driving it's fine. Ideas?

3. Ford F-150 stalling out

Q: Oil gauge fluttering.

Hello. When this occurs I usually install a manual oil pressure gauge to see if the gauge in the truck is correct. If the engine is new with a new pump then I doubt it is a pump issue. Most...

Q: How do you change the unit of measurement in the message system?

Your car comes from the factory set to show English measurements. However, it can be changed to metric if you prefer. To change your units from English to metric, just: Cycle through the menu to find “units.” Press the...

Q: Where exactly do I locate the turn signal flasher on my 2004 ford expedition?

The turn signal switch on a Ford Expedition is located on the steering column behind the steering wheel. It will be located on the driver side of the vehicle. It will likely be black in color and control the windshield...