Q: Ford F-150 stalling out

2002 Ford 150. When sitting idle it often stalls. When driving it's fine. Ideas?

3. Ford F-150 stalling out

Q: Truck bogs out under load

First, the EGR tube rusted away will cause excessive air to get into the exhaust and cause the O2 sensors to read erratic. The main reason you most likely have a mass air sensor that is not reading correctly for...

Q: 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 L 4 WD ..... Heat not working in front but is in back. Blend door Actuator?

That is a possibility but there are separate heater cores (front versus rear) and so in your application there may also be separate heater control valves (in line "plumbing") for the front heater core versus the rear heater core. If...

Q: How do I tell the difference between an alternator issue and a starter issue?

If the starter motor is turning the engine over at adequate RPM, then you definitely do not have a starter motor issue. Even if you had a bad alternator (and the alternator should absolutely be tested, certainly when you install...