Q: File pump driver module

Had the pump replaced by the shop now he says he needs a module

3. File pump driver module

Q: Squealing of the engine while going uphill and at around 2000 RPM

A squealing noise may be the serpentine belt slipping or one of the accessories binding. Your tensioner or pulley may be bad and need to be replaced. Finally, your compressor pulley bearing may be going bad and it could seize...

Q: My rear piston will not compress on my 2014 Ford Focus titanium

The rear calipers does not just screw in but requires to be pressed in at the same time it is being turned. If it still does not go in then you need to replace the caliper.

Q: Q: RPM

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom