Q: File pump driver module

Had the pump replaced by the shop now he says he needs a module

3. File pump driver module

Q: My car has a radiator leak and I need to get it to my mechanic

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Heater still blowing cold air?

When cooling systems are re-filled (after thermostat replacement for example) air can get trapped and that trapped air can prevent normal circulation of coolant. That, and low coolant level, would be the first things to check. If no problem is...

Q: Glass shattered all on its own

The rear window with defrost grid on your Ford Focus is made of tempered glass. Tempered glass is designed to break into little pieces when it shatters to help prevent large pieces from possibly hurting someone. The temper process is...