Q: File pump driver module

Had the pump replaced by the shop now he says he needs a module

3. File pump driver module

Q: Hello thinking about buying a 2002 jaguar x type 2.5l automatic 180000 miles

I would suggest checking the Kelly Blue Book website with specifics related to your zip code as market prices of cars vary by zip code. This will give you a baseline for determining whether or not the car is within...

Q: My wife was driving this morning and heard a bang and thought she blew a tire or got rear ended. There was fluid that was leaking.

Hi Joel. Thanks for contacting us today. This is actually a service that we offer, where one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and determine what has been damaged, what fluids were leaking and what repairs are...

Q: Engine shaking and car having trouble starting

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...