Q: Fan motor blower continuously rum.changed resisootor

Is there a relay and If só where is it located?

3. Fan motor blower continuously rum.changed resisootor

Q: I'm replacing my gas cap with a regular black one though I drive an e85 flexfuel that's got a yellow cap, is that ok?

Gas caps are no longer mundane, low tech devices. The only replacement gas cap that a knowledgeable, professional mechanic will recommend is an OEM cap, supplied by the dealer, and matched to your vehicle VIN number. Any other cap, including...

Q: My heat/ AC blower motor does not work, the blower is good, the resistor has been replaced, and the relay is good. What am I missing?

Hello. There is a service bulletin out relating to the blower motor of 2003 Suburbans: 11046. It pertains to the blower motor electrical issues Chevy experienced during that time. The electrical terminals were essentially melting. It is a fire hazard....

Q: Q: How do I change a track with the steering wheel?

You can use the buttons on your steering wheel to toggle between songs when listening to a CD or MP3 disc. Press the up arrow on the steering wheel to go to the next track, or the down arrow to...