Q: After driving home from work the car died on the driveway.

After driving home from work the car died on the driveway. It started back up and idled, but died putting into gear. Tried several times. After roughly 30 minutes I was able to put the car in the garage. Is it safe to drive?

Hello. There are several conditions which may be causing this condition, and all of them can likely come back with additional driving. Perhaps an electrical component is getting too hot and failing: crankshaft/camshaft position sensor or ignition module, or possibly the fuel pump is worn and failing - although with your low mileage, that should not be an issue. There is a Nissan Technical Service Bulletin (361538) relating to extended cranking (without starting) for your model. Reprogramming of the engines computer is the solution. I would contact your Nissan dealer first to see if this TSB applies to your vehicle, and if so, have the fix applied before further diagnosis or repair is pursued.