Q: Exhaust was cut off and I need to repair it. What do I need?

asked by on February 20, 2017

From the muffler to the tailpipe was cut off before I bought which parts do I need to replace can I put a straight pipe on it I live in Florida or could I put the muffler on then the straight pipe

Exhaust System Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

As long as the vehicle has a catalytic converter and muffler, you can put what ever pipe you want on the vehicle as long as the pipe is not near any fuel tanks, electrical wiring, and any brake lines. It is best to put the correct piping on the vehicle as it had from factory to keep the engine running at premium operation. If you need further assistance with your exhaust system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.