Q: Everytime I put car into gear it shuts off the car but idles fine

I replaced transmission the built on transmission cooler busted and it put water in the transmission and transmission fluid in the radiator i flushed the radiator very well ive dropped the transmission pan and put new filter let transmission drain i crank car runs fine i put it n gear now and it shots off the car ive tried 3 times to drain all fluid out of the transmission any help would be great

This sounds like a faulty speed sensor problem. Most cars have two speed sensors (one monitors input shaft and one monitors output shaft) which tell the computer what the gear ratio is of the transmission while in use. If either of these are not working properly, they will cause the computer to shut the car off for safety reasons. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your stalling issuee and help you repair it.

3. Everytime I put car into gear it shuts off the car but idles fine