Q: Engine won't start and there is no fire to the plugs.

car wont start, no fire to plug:. Installed steering column and car wont start.

After installing the steering column there may be some electrical wiring not hooked up or pinched. Check all the wiring on the steering column to the ignition system and see if the wires are not hooked up or pinched off. Loose wires that look like they are hooked up will cause the vehicle to not start as there is no complete circuits. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.