Q: My car doesn't accelerate, overheats, makes a loud noise, and the brakes don't work.

What does it mean when your car doesn't allow you to excellerate and you hear a loud noise followed by overheating and brakes goin out.also the car won't click over after it turned off

A: Hello. It sounds like the engine may have m...

Hello. It sounds like the engine may have major mechanical problems at this point. I do not have any information on the model of the vehicle or the type of noise, so a little more work will need to be done before I can offer an exact diagnosis. The noise can be from a worn water pump causing the overheating because the coolant isn't flowing properly. If the engine was overheating and you drove it until the engine shut off, there may be a great deal of damage done to the engine.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is overheating and suggest the necessary repairs.