Q: How do the remote audio controls on the steering wheel work?

How do the remote audio controls on the steering wheel work?

A: Your Accord is equipped with audio system c...

Your Accord is equipped with audio system controls on the dash, and if you have a navigation system, they’re also displayed on the nav screen. However, you also have remote control buttons on the steering wheel that allow you to adjust several aspects of the system without taking your eyes off the road. The steering wheel remote buttons allow you to:

1. Change the audio system mode (CD, AM/FM, etc) by pressing the Mode button repeatedly.

2. Adjust the volume up or down with the + and – buttons.

3. Change the station or track playing (works with radio stations, CDs, iPods and flash memory devices). Just press the + or – button to adjust.

Tip

The channel Up/Down remote button can also be used to change the disc in your CD player if your system is equipped with a CD changer.