Q: Engine stopped while driving, battery is good, slow engine turn - wont start.

We checked voltage to fuel pump, battery, voltage to starter on and off the vehicle. Turned the crankshaft manually and the vehicle will still not turn on. When key is turned engine tries to start, but won't kick on. Vehicle was being driven when engine stopped working and we haven't been able to turn on since. What's the next step?

Hello there. Many faults will cause your 2000 Saturn SL1 to die while running and not restart. The most common would be the fuel pump, fuel filter, coil, ignition switch, crank sensor, or a wiring harness fault.

You where right to check the fuel pump, battery, and starter voltage first. If you need to have this looked at, I would have a certified professional from YourMechanic come to your home or office to pinpoint the cause of the stalling issue.

3. Engine stopped while driving, battery is good, slow engine turn - wont start.