Q: Engine siezed

I just recently finished replacing the left cylinder head. Motor will not turn when atempting to hand turn or use starter. It started out just slugish turns now its locked up and there is fluid around the starter. I tried to put it in nuetral and pusing it back into the garage when I did the car just rocked and when it got all the way forward it would click and not move any further. Ive asked a few people I know that are usually pretty helpful when I cant figure out the problem and they do not know

The first thing to do is remove the spark plugs and see if the engine turns over now. You may be hydro-locked from coolant getting in one of the cylinders from a leaking head. If you want to have this diagnosed, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location and identify why your car will not turn over and help you proceed with a repair.

3. Engine siezed