Q: Engine runs rough and has a growl for a while then clears up after several miles.

My 2002 Ford Focus SE. with the DOHC Zetec engine runs really rough and has loss of power. After running for a good while it will clear up and run smooth again, sometime after stopping and shutting off engine and restarting it.I had Autozone put on computer and there are no codes. I recently replaced PCV valve and tubing because hose was collapsing but this did not solve issue.

3. Engine runs rough and has a growl for a while then clears up after several miles.