Q: Engine rebuild 1995 Chevrolet Camaro

I would like to have a total rebuild of my engine in my car what would that cost?

My car has an automatic transmission. My car is a 1995 chevy camaro 3.4l v6

Hi - unfortunately, engine rebuilding is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. For a rebuilt engine, check with some of the national rebuilders like Jasper or NAPA for prices - or your local automotive machine shop. Also, consider a "crate" engine replacement from GM. These are new engines, with a warranty supported by GM dealers. Jegs and Summit Racing are a couple of distributors for crate engines.