Q: Q: engine light on

I had my mass flow change and now im told my o2 sensor need to be change. not sure what to do

3. Q: engine light on

Q: P1292 and P0181 come on when I hit a bump

If these two codes keep coming up together, it sounds like there is probably a spot in the wiring harness that is shorting to ground. P1292 is for an injector and the P0181 is for a fuel temperature sensor, so...

Q: Will the intake runner solenoid give a P0171 or and a P0174 trouble code? 2005 Ford F150

Hello - the short answer is "No". The P0171 and P0174 codes you mention are "lean condition" Bank 1 & 2 respectively. Intake runner solenoid issues are P200x codes. Your loss of power may be a result of a fuel...

Q: Lost hose below two heater hoses and unable to find proper name for hose to replace it. Can you assist?

Hi there. The hose that you are describing sounds like the heater core by-pass hose. If the hose is short and straight, then it would be the heater by-pass hose. The heater by-pass hose it to by-pass the heating system...