MY car is shaking and my epc light is on I own a 2008 vw Passat 2.0t

Hi Tristin. Thanks for contacting us tonight. he EPC stands for Electronic Power Control. When this light is activated, it usually indicates a rather serious fuel or ignition system fault. However, with the vehicle vibrating, it could indicate a vacuum leak or even damaged motor mounts that would require replacement. When the light is on, it will have an error code that is stored in the ECU that can be downloaded by a professional mechanic and can lead them to the right repairs.