Q: Multiple things that could be wrong with my Mazda?

I bought a used 2006 Mazda 3, I've had horrible car issues in the past so I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid since my last car was always in the shop, or if things are going bad with the car I got. There is multiple things, when I turn my car on the AT sign doesn't come on until I drive it maybe a block, stays on. What that the engine light is always on, I noticed this when purchasing car and the man i bought from explained it's the sensors, since the car can be manual or automatic, and the signs aren't bad unless I want to drive in manual, which I don't ever want to do. The second thing I'm concerned about is when I accelerate my car doesn't like jump it feels like to me is a shift change from accelerating, but my mom says it feels like a tranny slip. It just jults and then is fine again until I come to a complete stop and accelerate again. Lastly I worry about it when going over bumps my car "pulls", the steering wheel will pull when driving with one hand, and shake a tiny bit.

With all the different issues with your vehicle i would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check all the problems out for you. You may have suspension and transmission issues than may do more damage and be unsafe to drive it .