Q: Alternator is not charging after being rebuilt

I had my alternator rebuilt and it still not putting out power

Hello, thanks for writing in. For an issue like this you should have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come out and do a thorough starting and charging system check along with an evaluation of the the electrical system to find out why the vehicle is not charging. It would help us better diagnose your problem if you include your vehicle information in any future questions. Feel free to resubmit another question with the appropriate details if you’d like a second opinion, best of luck.

3. Alternator is not charging after being rebuilt