Q: After changing the throttle body do we need to reset computer

My car stalled while drive. It won't start. Can hear fuel pump. Changed the throttle body but I want to know if the computer needs to be reset

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There is a reset procedure for the throttle body for Nissan. It will include cycling the key "On" (not to start) for 2 seconds, and off for 10 seconds. Repeat this three times. Leave the key off for a moment, turn the key to the "On" position again, wait 3 seconds, and press the accelerator 5 times in 5 seconds. Wait 7 seconds, and hold the accelerator down. The check engine light should start blinking, continue to hold pedal down until it stops blinking. You can then start the car. For more help this relearning procedure, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. After changing the throttle body do we need to reset computer