Q: Have to jumpstart my car every day

I believe there is a short in the electrical system. I took it to have it serviced and the shop put in a new battery. Ever since, I have had to call AAA to jumpstart my car every day. I took it back to the shop and left it overnight. Supposedly they found nothing wrong with my car, but I still have to jumpstart it every day. In addition, the brake light is on, even when the parking brake is on, and I can smell an electrical burning smell.

The vehicle may be having a problem with the A/C relay staying engaged after you shut off the vehicle. Try and make sure the A/C is off and the compressor is not engaged after you shut off your vehicle to see if the problem is okay the next morning. If the relay is stuck then the battery will die. As soon as the battery is dead, the relay resets, and you will not see the problem until the A/C and the engine are turned back on. I suggest replacing the A/C compressor relay to see if that fixes the issue. I recommend having a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, determine what is preventing your car from starting on a daily basis.