Q: Check Engine Light is on. Codes are Bank 1 Sensor 1 Low-voltage, and Bank 2 Sensor 1 Low-voltage. . .

. . .I just got the vehicle back from the repair shop, where I had to get a new fuel tank installed (it was punctured). Since I've gotten it back, it's got zero power, won't accelerate, feels like the timing is off, or it's not getting fuel, or SOMETHING!! Plugged in the OBD-II diagnostic code reader, and it's giving me O2 sensor troubles. . . .so, i changed the two upstream O2 sensors, and they are still giving me low-voltage trouble codes. Did my mechanic mess something up while he was installing my new fuel tank?

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. What seems to be the issue is the fuel pump is not plugged in. The Oxygen Sensors are working and telling you that the system is too lean with having a low voltage reading. If it was just the upstream sensor, then it would be the wiring, however, both sensors are picking up an issue. This is why the engine is running rough and has no power. If you need further assistance with your vehicle having a loss of power, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.