Q: Q: engine knocking

Engine knocks. Could be rod bearings. Apparently you can take the oil pan out and replace it that way then having to take the engine out.

3. Q: engine knocking

Q: Shifter linkage not working properly

Hello. If the shifter is stuck in 3rd and 4th gear then most of the time the linkage is the problem. With the engine off you should be able to move the shifter through all of the gears. If not...

Q: I went to auto zone to do diagnostic on my car because in the middle of traffic my car was overheating auto zone did the test and

The vehicle should not have been driven home with the engine overheating. It's possible that you may have now blown a head gasket and damaged the engine. The fan relay connection, if it is melted, would be due to the...

Q: Brake lights out in a 2004 Toyota Solara

It sounds like the fuse for the brake lights may have blown. This would cause all your brake lights to stop working. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to inspect your brake light and...