Q: Q: engine knocking

Engine knocks. Could be rod bearings. Apparently you can take the oil pan out and replace it that way then having to take the engine out.

3. Q: engine knocking

Q: Q: Why does my car shake at 60 mph

The tires, tie rods, and rack and pinion are the most common areas to look at for a vibration in the front end. The tires may be out of balance or have a stop leak inside one of them. The...

Q: My service air bag system light is on is this dangerous

Hello, thank you for writing in. The airbag light can illuminate for several reasons. Some of them are more serious than others, but it still is not something to take too lightly. Chrysler is infamous for electrical issues, and that...

Q: Car squeaks when going over bumps.

I would start by having your suspension system inspected by a YourMechanic technician. It is possible that one of your ball joints or tie rods had dried up. The technician will use an automotive stethoscope to find the source of...