Q: Q: engine knocking

Engine knocks. Could be rod bearings. Apparently you can take the oil pan out and replace it that way then having to take the engine out.

3. Q: engine knocking

Q: Car shake when going over small bumps.

The suspension could be loose or have a broken bushing causing the control arms to move around or the shock absorbers are worn and causing the tires to bounce violently at highway speeds. If you need further assistance with your...

Q: Engine throttle body?!

You should have the computer scanned for codes and see the reason for the overheating. The throttle body message is for limit on throttle opening due to the overheating issue and not from a throttle problem. Have cooling system checked....

Q: Overheating 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hello - it sounds a bit like there are still air pockets in the cooling system. Make sure you are bleeding the cooling system with the heater valve turned to max heat, fan on High, and with the front of...