Q: location of starter relay

location of starter relay

Hi there. I think you’ll find a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant service and review manual to be very helpful in locating your starter relay. It will also give you step-by-step instructions for removing and replacing this component as well if that’s the purpose of your inquiry. You might want to purchase one or search online; as there are several diagrams available for you to review. Unfortunately, we don’t have the ability to post images to show you. Good luck.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The starter relay is located in the main fuse box. This fuse box is located in the engine compartment. You will be looking for a black box with a removable lid. Once you have the lid removed, there should be a diagram on the inside which will show you which exact relay it is. Typically they are relatively easy to remove and replace, but they can be a little more difficult if dirty. Your owner’s manual will have more information on the fuse box and the starter relay. For more help replacing the relay or diagnosing any issues, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. location of starter relay