Q: Engine cranks and starts but dies again in seconds-replace ignition coils,EFI relays,crank shaft sensor but still the same Toyota Camry

engine crank and starts but dies again in seconds-replace ignation coils,EFI relays,crank shaft sensor but still the same,please advise what I can do next??????????

Hello - if your car has spark at the plugs after it stalls, you probably have a fuel supply problem - check with a fuel pressure gauge while starting the car. Weak fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, bad fuel pump relay or fuel pressure regulator, or clogged injectors can all cause this kind of behavior. I would recommend an "engine start" inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-hard-to-start-inspection) by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Engine cranks and starts but dies again in seconds-replace ignition coils,EFI relays,crank shaft sensor but still the same Toyota Camry