Q: Electrical issues

I tried putting a new radio in my car so I cut the wires to solder them to the new one and I had my car started after that some wires may have been touching. Now my drivers side window won't roll up is that a fuse or something else?

It is very possible that you could have shorted out your window circuit when the wires behind the radio were touching. I would recommend checking the fuse for the window to see if it has blown. If so, replacing the fuse should resolve the issue that you are having. If the fuse is blown, this would be a result of the wires coming in contact with each other and I would not suspect any other issue unless the fuse is not blown. If the fuse is not blown, further diagnosis would be necessary to determine the cause of this issue.