Q: Electrical Issue/It is not the recall.

Randomly while driving all lights (head, tail, dash) will flicker, ac/heat will flicker on and off with lights. My car does not stall out, the motor continues to run as I'm driving down the road with my lights flickering. Sometimes they do not come back on and I have to pull over to restart my car. Doing this would cause the lights to come back on normally instead of flashing (temporarily) until they start flashing again. Radio and hazard lights are not effected by this issue. The "service electrical brake system" pops up as well as my check engine light and traction control light. I have taken it to the dealership and had the ignition switched replaced (twice now) because of the recall, also had diagnostic test done, the issue has not been solved. Was told "electrical issue between the hood and fuel pump" (I thought the same thing you are). This issue does not occur when touching ignition (like recall). PLEASE HELP!

Hi there. There is an issue with the ground to the light switch or the light switch is not working to make the lights flicker. The radio and the hazard lights are on different circuits, so they will not cause any issues. Fix any loose or broke ground wires or replace the light switch. If you need further assistance with your lights flickering, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.