Q: Electical problems. My a/c, cooling fan, and blinkers all quit working after I fiddled with my taillights.

My breaklight wouldnt work. Checked fuse boxes, took out a couple fuse.....all good. Took out the bulbs.....good. cleaned the bulb connectors with small wire brush and now they are working. Note....i didnt disconnect the battery. So now all brakelight are fine. Now for some reason the coolant fan, ac, and blinkers wont work!!!!

Hi there. Check all of the grounds to the vehicle and make sure that they are all tight and clean. There could be a loose ground wire from the chassis to the frame causing the power loss to the air conditioning system, cooling fan, and the blinker lights. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Electical problems. My a/c, cooling fan, and blinkers all quit working after I fiddled with my taillights.