Q: Electical problems. My a/c, cooling fan, and blinkers all quit working after I fiddled with my taillights.

My breaklight wouldnt work. Checked fuse boxes, took out a couple fuse.....all good. Took out the bulbs.....good. cleaned the bulb connectors with small wire brush and now they are working. Note....i didnt disconnect the battery. So now all brakelight are fine. Now for some reason the coolant fan, ac, and blinkers wont work!!!!

3. Electical problems. My a/c, cooling fan, and blinkers all quit working after I fiddled with my taillights.