Q: Driving car, changed gear and clutch wouldn't lift or wouldn't allow me to change gear , Vauxhall Corsa SXI

clutch is able to come to top and go to bottom but with no resistance, unable to change gear and went with a sudden change of gears

it's a vauxhall corsa 1.2 sxi , 53 plate

Hello - I believe your clutch hydraulics have failed, most likely with a low fluid level (check), or a fluid puddle under the car (or both). As a result, the clutch does not disengage, or allow gear changes. I would recommend an inspection of the clutch hydraulics by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Driving car, changed gear and clutch wouldn't lift or wouldn't allow me to change gear , Vauxhall Corsa SXI