Q: Driving car, changed gear and clutch wouldn't lift or wouldn't allow me to change gear , Vauxhall Corsa SXI

clutch is able to come to top and go to bottom but with no resistance, unable to change gear and went with a sudden change of gears

it's a vauxhall corsa 1.2 sxi , 53 plate

Hello - I believe your clutch hydraulics have failed, most likely with a low fluid level (check), or a fluid puddle under the car (or both). As a result, the clutch does not disengage, or allow gear changes. I would recommend an inspection of the clutch hydraulics by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Driving car, changed gear and clutch wouldn't lift or wouldn't allow me to change gear , Vauxhall Corsa SXI