Q: Driver's seat motor or track is not allowing the seat to be adjusted. Do you work on this type of problem?

Drivers seat motor or track not allowing seat to be adjusted, Do you work on this type of problem?

Depending on the symptoms of the seat not working, this may be related to the power motor itself not working properly or potentially something lodged in the track not allowing it to move freely. As you may know, there is a small electric motor that operates the power action of the seat. when this motor does not have the required power to it, this may cause the seat not to function properly. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your power seat.

3. Driver's seat motor or track is not allowing the seat to be adjusted. Do you work on this type of problem?